Dr. Alice Reina Fukui
Alice Reina Fukui, DDS, brings to the office latest in dental technology and trends of all phases of dentistry.
Dr. Fukui has a Bachelor of Science degree in dental hygiene at the University of Southern California, later completing her studies there as a doctor of dental surgery. Later furthered her education, earning an IV Conscious Sedation License, extensive implant training through California Implant Institute, and approval as an Invisalign® provider. She holds memberships in several esteemed dental associations, including the International Congress of Oral Implantologists, the American Academy of Implant Dentistry, and the Academy of General Dentistry.
- University of Southern California- Bachelor of Science degree in Dental Hygiene
- University of Southern California- Doctor of Dental Surgery (DDS)
- California Implant Institute- Extensive Implant Training
PROFESSIONAL MEMBERSHIPS & LICENSES
- International Congress of Oral Implantologists (ICOI)
- American Academy of Implant Dentistry (AAID)
- Academy of General Dentistry (AGD)
- I.V. Conscious Sedation License
- Certified Invisalign Provider