Dr. Robert H. Lund DDS, MS
Robert H. Lund DDS, MS is an expert in all aspects of root canal treatment, and endodontic surgery. Taking a meticulous approach to treatment, Dr. Lund is dedicated to thoroughly removing infection and helping his patients restore lasting oral health.
Completing his master’s degree in Medical Biology in 1972 he went on to complete his Doctor of Dental Surgery from Emory University in 1976. Driven to excellence, he didn’t stop there. With a passion for endodontics, he pursued specialized training and completed his endodontic residency from Columbia University Saint Luke’s Hospital in 1983.
Dr. Lund not only stays up-to-date on the latest techniques and technology in his field, he also contributes to them. Raising the standard of care, he has personally invented dental and endodontic products that have been approved by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration.
When he’s not offering precise and skilled endodontic treatment, Dr. Lund enjoys spending time with his loving wife and four children in Encino, California.
- University of Utah – Master’s Degree in Medical Biology
- Emory University – Doctor of Dental Surgery
- Columbia University Saint Luke’s Hospital – Endodontic Residency
Professional Memberships & Licenses
- The American Association of Endodontics
- American Dental Association
- California Dental Association
- San Fernando Valley Dental Association