Dr. Ron I. Zeidler
Dr. Ron I. Zeidler is an experienced, skilled dentist providing state-of-the-art care to patients throughout the Los Angeles area. Born in Israel, Dr. Zeidler emigrated in 1972 with his parents and younger sister, settling in the Los Angeles area. After graduating from University High School in West Los Angeles in 1979, Dr. Zeidler went on to receive his bachelor of science degree from the University of Southern California (USC) in 1984.
With his undergraduate degree under his belt, Dr. Zeidler knew just what his next step would be: He would follow in the footsteps of his parents and grandparents, all of whom enjoyed careers in medicine and dentistry. In 1989, Dr. Zeidler graduated from the Tufts University School of Dental Medicine, in Boston, Massachusetts. Between 1990 to 1997, Dr. Zeidler served as an assistant professor on the faculty at USC’s Herman Ostrow School of Dentistry’s Department of Periodontology.
Dr. Zeidler opened his own general private dental practice, Zeidler & Zeidler Dental Group INC. in Century City on the west side of Los Angeles in 1990, and has been practicing ever since. Zeidler & Zeidler Dental Group, specialized in cosmetic, reconstructive and implant dentistry. Currently we are very privileged to have Dr. Ron Zeidler join our team at Smile Boutique Group as we strive to provide the best care available today.
In addition to providing top-quality care to his patients, Dr. Zeidler has also participated in community outreach, offering dental care as a volunteer dentist at the Los Angeles Free Clinic (Saban Community Clinic), and for underserved children in the Los Angeles Area.
Throughout his career, Dr. Zeidler has remained dedicated to helping his patients get the best dental care possible in an office equipped with the latest technology and using the most advanced techniques. Patient care, comfort and quality are his top priorities.
When not helping patients achieve the healthiest teeth and gums possible, Dr. Zeidler enjoys music, skiing, travel, windsurfing and auto racing. He also enjoys spending time with his family in Sherman Oaks, including his four daughters, Zoe, Mia, Ava and Noa.
- Doctor of Dental Medicine (DMD) – Tufts University School of Dental Medicine, Boston, Massachusetts
- Bachelors of Science in Biological Sciences (BS) – University of Southern California (USC) Los Angeles
- University High School – West Los Angeles
PROFESSIONAL MEMBERSHIPS & LICENSES
- Former Faculty University of Southern California (USC) Herman Ostrow School of Dentistry Department of Pediatric Dentistry Department of Periodontology
- Current Faculty University of California Los Angeles (UCLA) School of Dentistry Department of Restorative Dentistry
- American Dental Association (ADA)
- California Dental Association (CDA)
- Certified Invisalign Provider