Dr. Dan Shaer
Dr. Dan Shaer is renowned for offering the highest quality care to every patient, providing each one with a personalized and positive dental experience. Patients appreciate his light and gentle touch and bedside manner. Dr. Shaer takes an aesthetically driven approach in providing long-lasting, comprehensive care. He has an exceptional eye for detail and an artistic touch. Dr. Shaer is experienced in cosmetic dentistry, dental implants and oral surgery, periodontal therapies, endodontics, and sedation dentistry.
Dr. Shaer co-founded the Dental Technologies Club of USC, encouraging his colleagues to learn the latest technologies that improve diagnosis and dental treatments. Dr. Shaer remains committed to continuing education to stay well informed of and to improve upon the latest techniques and technologies, which he implements into his practice. Dr. Shaer uses state-of-the-art technology in his practice including digital intra-oral scanning, Digital Smile Design, the Zirkonzahn Face Hunter, all which aid in designing the most ideal, personalized smile for each of his patients.
Dr. Shaer has completed numerous continuing education programs including advanced training in Full-Arch Implant Dentistry as well as Implants in the Aesthetic Zone. He has traveled to attend courses in Brazil, Mexico, Las Vegas, San Diego, and Los Angeles. He is experienced in placing implants in the esthetic zone, placing immediate implants, full arch All-on-4 / All-on-6 Implants, as well as full mouth rehabilitation, cosmetic dentistry and porcelain veneers. Dr. Shaer is certified to administer Botox and Dermal Fillers, which work in adjunct with the anti-aging dentistry he provides.
Volunteering is important to Dr. Shaer and he enjoys giving back to the community. He is active with the USC Mobile Dental Clinics in Southern California and has volunteered in the Philippines and Kenya with the Dental Humanitarian Outreach Program. Dr. Shaer enjoys sports, photography, fashion, traveling, and spending time with his family.
- DDS – Doctor of Dental Surgery, Herman Ostrow School of Dentistry of USC – University of Southern California, Los Angeles, CA
- MPH – Master of Public Health, Global Health Leadership, Keck School of Medicine of USC – University of Southern California, Los Angeles, CA
- BS – Bachelors of Science, Biology, Portland State University – Portland, OR
PROFESSIONAL MEMBERSHIPS & LICENSES
- American Dental Association (ADA)
- California Dental Association (CDA)
- American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry (AACD)
- Permit for I.V. Conscious Sedation
- Certified Invisalign Provider
- Certified Botox Administration
- Certified Dermal Filler Administration